Universe Facts – Who do you think you are? What is your role in this existence? How do you have so many problems? Are you that important? Whenever you feel you have problems or your problems are very big to be solved, go out of your house at night and look up into the sky, look up into the night sky at the stars. Look into the vastness of our universe.
- A day on Venus is longer than a year.
- 33 light years away there is an exoplanet completely covered in burning ice.
- About 275 million new stars are born everyday.
- According to astronauts, space smells like seared steak, hot metal, and welding fumes.
Universe Facts: Facts about The Vastness of The Universe
Look at the stars; they are just a tiny speck in the vast nothingness. Looking at the stars in the night; it will not fix the economy. It will not stop wars. It will not give you flat abs, or even help you figure out your relationships. However, it is important. It helps you to remember that how petty or how small you and your problems are, how petty or how small your problems are as though you and your problems do not even exist. At the same time, it inspires you, it motivates you, it gives you a feeling, that you are a piece of an amazing and vast universe.
Universe Facts: How Big is Our Universe?
It is in the lap of nothingness, small somethingness has happened. Your planets, your stars, your galaxies, these are all just little happenings in the vast emptiness of space. And, in this vast emptiness, you are just a very brief happening. You are just like a blink. In this vast universe, you are a super speck, which appears like this and then disappears like this in no time.
If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on a fire, then you got a problem, then you have a problem. Rest all is just an inconvenience.
Author's Latest Works
- 2018.09.03Education Essay TopicsChoosing Career Essay – Importance of Choosing The Right Career
- 2018.08.10Osho Sufi StoriesSufi Parable, Just Pious in Thoughts; in Deeds, Man Remains The Animal
- 2018.08.04InspirationTrue Friendship Quotes – 5 Signs of True Friendship
- 2018.07.01InspirationInspirational Story – God Knows What is Best for Us