Hide WhatsApp Online: There are many methods to hide your last seen on WhatsApp, but most of them don’t work. You don’t have to put your internet off while replying to the text and then switch on your internet to Hide Last seen on WhatsApp. This is the easiest way and this method will definitely work.
Hide WhatsApp Online – Hide Last Seen on WhatsApp
Let me explain step by step how to hide last seen or in other words keep the last seen as it is. For example, today is 12/11/2016 and this method will help you show your last seen as 11/11/2016. A month difference will be shown in your last seen, but you can immediately reply to the messages you receive without putting off / on your internet before / after opening your WhatsApp.
This really doesn’t need any technical skills at all. This is as easy as eating a pie. All you have to do is download WhatsApp from the given link below and install it. But there is a way to install this WhatsApp. If you follow the steps properly, you can enjoy using WhatsApp and keep your last seen outdated with immediate replies to the senders.
How to Hide WhatsApp Online status while chatting
Let me walk you through the steps now to install this WhatsApp. Fortunately or unfortunately you can’t have your WhatsApp chat history, once you install this WhatsApp. This was famously known as WhatsApp plus. You can change the themes, font colors, status color and many other options that you can explore or many that you will not even explore.
- First download this WhatsApp APK
- Enable Unknown Sources: Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Uninstall the current WhatsApp from your phone
- Install the WhatsApp APK you downloaded
- Create an account in WhatsApp using whichever number you want
Once you have your account, you will see many different options and you’ll understand how to hide online status on WhatsApp.
Author's Latest Works
- 2017.11.23Osho Sufi StoriesUnbelievable Happiness Success Story – Sufi Stories
- 2017.11.01Education Essay TopicsRTE Essay – Right to Education Essay in English
- 2017.10.26NotesCareer Opportunities – Helping Students Make Smart Choices
- 2017.10.25InspirationBe Like a Child – Three Qualities of Every Child We Need to Adopt